Think Positive

Think Positive

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Building Your List

I will never forget the first time that I tried network marketing. What a disaster!!!! I hounded my friends and family and I was misled by a bunch of hype. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I gave up for a number of years because I thought that I just wasn't cut out for it. I later decided to give it just one more try and I am so thankful that I did so. I have learned so very much along the way. I learned that you must have a list in order to get anywhere. How do you make a list? You start by networking with others who are involved in marketing. One can join facebook groups in order to advertise and network. It is also very important to get to know these people. Comment on their posts and show an interest in them as a person. It is very true that a person joins you and not the business, this is why it is so important to build lasting relationships. I used my own advice and was able to build a downline of over 100 people when I joined the last opportunity. This is amazing to me because I never dreamed that it would be possible for me to become a successful network marketer. It is also important to keep a positive attitude and to never give up. Trust me, if I can do this, anyone can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment